Contributing projects and modules
We encourage you to contribute as a Developer to the NetFPGA Community. Contributed projects can consist of hardware (Verilog gateware, behavioral code, and/or structural code), software(drivers, scripts, and/or GUIs), or a combination of both. Projects use the results of regression tests to define and verify their functionality.
To get started,
- Contribute your Application in a way that others can use.
- Create a Wiki page to describe your project. As an example, see the Wiki Page for the packet generator.
- Find a beta tester to test out your code and documentation. Verify that an external user can successfully run the functions you defined by your regression tests.
- Let us know when the project is ready. We'll post the link on the public site.
- Update the NetFPGA Project table to include your project: Project Table.
A paper that describes how to contribute a module:
An example of a paper that describes a contributed project is on-line as:
Topic revision: r7 - 12 Aug 2011 - 19:05:35 - GlenGibb