Monitoring an OpenFlow Network
For a complete picture of the network, we offer several tools that help monitor both the control plane and the data plane.
- Control event reconstruction: oftrace
- Passive NOX modules: eventlogger
- Active monitoring of switches: oflops
- Network Visualization: envi
- Data plane active monitoring: ofpeck
- Parsing monitoring logs: ofhammer
- Time-correlated data visualization: OpenSeer
Following figure illustrates where each of these tools fit into the deployment.
Topic revision: r3 - 09 Mar 2010 - 15:52:01 - SriniSeetharaman?